Friday, November 6, 2009

Removal (Extraction) Of All My Teeth @ Aged 24, And Replace With Mini Implants ???

Hi, I'm 24 %26amp; have always suffered with my teeth.


I have 5 Reasons Why!


1) When I was born I ran a Very High Temperature - Which caused problems with my teeth formation (not Very Strong).


2) I have Dry Mouth - From My Anti Depression Tablets.


3) I'm Extreamley Frightened of The Dentist.


4) Lack Of Money.


5) Unfortunately I drink a lot of 100% Fruit Juice %26amp; Coke Zero!





Anyway, My teeth have been crumbling away for the last Two / Three Years( Without a Single trip to the dentist, so no longer NHS - Can't find one near me away).


Recently I went to see a dentist (private) %26amp; they've quoted me £3995 to bring my teeth back reasonably good health.


But They Could Still Have Serious Problems In a Few Yrs, as the fillings, caps etc can get damaged.





I'm now considering Having all (whats left - As I've had 3-4 removed %26amp; 4 are broken, so need removing) of my teeth removed %26amp; having the same day (mini) implants put in under a general.


Any Idea How Much %26amp; Where I can get this done ???


Thanks Em

Removal (Extraction) Of All My Teeth @ Aged 24, And Replace With Mini Implants ???
Em,





My partner left her teeth and didn't go to the dentist for years. She had all of her teeth put right, and even had two veneers and a cap on the front teeth. It cost us almost £4000.00, but our dentist let us pay over a number of weeks/months. Her teeth are now excellent. The cost of mini implants is horrendous, and you have to have the "pegs" inserted, then wait for the gums to heal before you get the teeth fitted over them. The cheapest and best option is to save your own teeth if possible. You can have bridges fitted to any remaining teeth which act as an anchor for "false" ones to fill the gaps where others have been removed. I would listen to all the options your dentist can offer before going for anything at all. Your dentist is in the best position to give you advice on what would be most suitable for your situation.





Good luck with it all. My partner persevered and is now much more confident and outgoing, and isn't ashamed to smile at people.
Reply:As for your fear of dentists - take more depression meds.





I hear that lots of people go to Thailand for dentistry. Since it can often times be quite costly.





Search for some Thailand dentistry sites. If you look there I don't think you'll be afraid of the price.



computers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive