Friday, November 6, 2009

Wisdom teeth!!!! help!?

All four of my wisdom teeth are grown in, but I am having the most problems with my top left wisdom tooth. It is literally breaking off. I made an appointment with UIC, but the earliest they can see me is friday at 130. What should I do??


- Should I try to get an appointment somewhere else?


- Should I just wait til friday?


What should I do to this tooth? I feel so nasty. If they pull it out on friday, how will I feel after the surgery? Would I be able to return to regualr activities the next day??

Wisdom teeth!!!! help!?
You could try to get an earlier appointment somewhere else if it's really bothering you that much.


If they do pull it out, you won't be able to return to your regular activities the next day, you are going to have to rest, keep your head elevated at all times, take medications, you may swell up a bit, this depends on the person... I just had all 4 of mine out, and i swelled up but only on my bottom gums, on the upper ones it's hardly noticeable, so i guess there's a chance you won't look like a chipmunk! :P


After surgery i felt numb, and swollen. I haven't had too much pain, just a feeling of pressure. And after surgery, you're not supposed to eat solid, or greasy foods. You'll be stuck on a liquid diet for the first day, and on a soft diet several days after that. Of course your doctor will tell you all these things and with more detail applied to your case.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive