Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is there a blood test that can detect blood poisoning from abscessed teeth?

I am going to have them pulled on October 1st thank goodness. I have two bottom wisdom teeth that grew in decayed and as a result they are both broken off into the gum and they both have holes in them which collect a lot of food. I try to keep them cleaned out but it doesn't always work. Right now I am having severe pain. I also have an upper tooth that is cracked and when the gum becomes inflamed it will poke through the crack of the teeth. That one often gets abscessed.





I feel that I may have some sort of blood poisoning because I always feel sick, I have a lot of stomach pain (ulcer like pain), I have headaches all the time and my body always feels tight and like it's a lot of pressure on my body.





Are there any blood tests out there that I can request to detect if there is blood poisoning in my system?

Is there a blood test that can detect blood poisoning from abscessed teeth?
I answered this question once but will answer it again. You can have a blood culture done to check for this.
Reply:Your doctor can do a blood test called a blood culture. This will detect any bacteria that may be in your bloodstream



computers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive