Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is there some sort of blood test that can detect blood poisoning from abscessed teeth?

I am going to have them pulled on October 1st thank goodness. I have two bottom wisdom teeth that grew in decayed and as a result they are both broken off into the gum and they both have holes in them which collect a lot of food. I try to keep them cleaned out but it doesn't always work. Right now I am having severe pain. I also have an upper tooth that is cracked and when the gum becomes inflamed it will poke through the crack of the teeth. That one often gets abscessed.





I feel that I may have some sort of blood poisoning because I always feel sick, I have a lot of stomach pain (ulcer like pain), I have headaches all the time and my body always feels tight and like it's a lot of pressure on my body.





Are there any blood tests out there that I can request to detect if there is blood poisoning in my system?

Is there some sort of blood test that can detect blood poisoning from abscessed teeth?
discuss this with your primary doctor and surgeon.
Reply:They can run blood cultures to check this.



web design and hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive