Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wisdom Teeth?

I've already looked for answers on this subject but I haven't found my specific situation posted.





When I was 12 with braces the dentist told me if my wisdom teeth ever came in I would have to have them surgically removed because my mouth was too small. He said something along the lines of there being a layer of bone above my wisdom teeth that could break and misalign my other teeth.





Recently I discovered a sharp protrusion on my upper left side towards the outward facing gum line. I don't have any pain or swelling but that spot has never been there before. Does this sound like wisdom teeth?

Wisdom Teeth?
It sounds like it may be. You should definitely see a dentist if it does start bothering you.





With that being said, you may want to check with the dentist even though it isn't hurting. Its always best to catch it before the pain does start!
Reply:You should go to your dentist regardless I'm 18 and I started seeing a white spot and bam 3 weeks later it started hurting and yup it was my wizdom teeth but I get them pulled tomorrow thank God!



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive