Friday, October 23, 2009

I had a dream that i broke my ex best friends teeth because we dont like eachother no more due to her having a

affair with my ex boyfriend and getting preagnant at that...what do dreams really mean? and in the dream it felt like everybody was against me...why what is the message its trying to send me? in the dream her teeth fell off because of the punches i gave her in her mouth and in the final moments i hit myself in the teeth to see if mines were stronger then hers and everyother teeth fell off...usually that means that some one is going to die but we dont know who?

I had a dream that i broke my ex best friends teeth because we dont like eachother no more due to her having a
Dreams are not always clear indications of the future - I wouldn't worry too much about it..
Reply:hahaha..that shiet funny....you stil like your ex don't you? dreaming about affair.....well, i think thats a bad dream...but the fun part is that you and your ex had affair..



windows installer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive