Sunday, October 11, 2009

Someone stole my teeth?

I met a friend online who had a dental lab and said he could fix my partial (4 front teeth.) which had broken, but he put too much material on it and I couldn't get them in, he took them back to file them down, and then I couldn't get hold of him, when I went there his lab was gone and my teeth too, I don't have the insurance to get new ones, and I'm supposed to be in my son's wedding soon, and no money to get any,


does anyone have any suggestions?

Someone stole my teeth?
Wow. This is a tough one. Is it possible that he moved his business to another location? Have you Googled the name of the business? Maybe you could try calling dentists in your town and see if they know what happened to the business.





Good luck!



download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive